Mid EveryDay Cover
What is it?
Mid EveryDay Cover gives you all the benefits of Basic EveryDay Cover with higher annual limits and extra cover for the more costly day-to-day health expenses, like specialist consultations, diagnostics and major dental treatment, including wisdom teeth!
Protect your pockets from those health costs you’d rather do without. Click on ‘join now’ to start your cover in just four easy steps.
Why is it worth it?
- Easy sign up – no health questions
- Up to $6,650 worth of cover each year from $9.55* per week
- 60% back on claims
- Cover for any condition after waiting periods have been served
What will I be insured for?
Covered conditions under this plan
Benefits of Mid EveryDay Cover
All benefit limits apply to each person on the policy (just in case you thought you'd have to share!)
Note: this is not the policy document. For all the legal bits, see the Mid EveryDay Cover policy document under 'insurance documents'.
- Dental – preventative
- Dental – general
- Dental – major
Dental treatments performed by a registered dental practitioner or oral surgeon, including:
- Cleaning and scaling
- Extractions (including wisdom teeth)
- Associated x-rays
- Orthodontic treatment (e.g. braces)
- Endodontic treatment (e.g. root canal)
- Dental – preventative (e.g. examinations, scale and clean, fluoride treatments)
- Dental – general (e.g. fillings, basic extraction (excluding wisdom teeth), x-rays)
- Dental – major (e.g. crowns, bridges, root canal, removal of wisdom teeth, dentures, implants)
Benefit Limit: $750
Covers the cost of prescription glasses and contact lenses, whether or not your vision has changed.Waiting period: 6 months Benefit Limit: $350
Covers the cost of physiotherapy treatment, whether or not you’ve been referred by your GP.Waiting period: 2 months Benefit Limit: $250
- GP consultations
- GP minor surgeries
Covers the cost of GP visits, surgeries performed in GP rooms (e.g. mole removal) and pharmaceutical prescriptions.Waiting period: 2 months Benefit Limit: $300
- Specialist Consultations
Covers the cost of registered specialist consultations and / or diagnostic investigations when requested by a GP or registered specialist.Waiting period: 3 months Benefit Limit: $5,000